Besides learning Japanese necessary for taking up employment in Japan, you will learn Japanese corporate culture and Japanese business manners and customs. Latest information regarding job market/job-hunting is also provided.
|Suitable for those||- who wish to seek employment in Japan
- who already have a position but wish to improve their Japanese skills
- who wish to expand their business in Japan
|Level||Advanced (JLPT N2 equivalent) or higher|
|Weekly schedule||5 days per week|
|Duration||Student visa holders: 1 year
Other students: 3 months or more
|Daily schedule||9:00am - 12:30am|
|Lessons per day||45-minute lesson x 4 (and plus career support sessions)|
|Enrollment schedule||April, July, October, January|
|Class size||Max. 15 students per class|
|Conditions for admission||Completion of higher education (university/ college)|
|Course goals/contents||The course aims to equip the students with the following main skills:
- Job search skills： resume writing, self-analysis, interview techniques, company visits, etc.
- Intercultural skills： Japanese culture studies, intercultural management, etc.
- Basic social skills： case studies, current social issues, presentation skills, etc.
- Japanese language skills for business： honorifics, taking/ giving phone calls, handling business claims/problems, attending meetings/ briefings, etc.
|Instructors||School instructors：A team of instructors with extensive business background and Japanese-for-business language trainers
Visiting instructors：Japanese business persons, trainers from recruitment agencies.
|Records of successful employment||Click here for details.|
|Career support||Support from Career Office, employment fairs and coordination with recruitment agencies|